The Social Impact Fund (SIF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides a legal structure under which charitable programs may operate, acting as fiscal sponsor for groups waiting for IRS 501(c)(3) determination. Our sponsored programs work to advance social good and make a positive difference in the world-at-large. The SIF provides decades of non-profit management and oversight, with access to a full range of experienced leaders in the field. SIF is a member of the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors and Advisors in Philanthropy.
- SIF is a public charity, so funds may be collected from private foundations, the public, special events or campaigns, or multiple donors.
- Start-up is simple and immediate.
- No distribution requirements.
- Efficient non-profit administration.
- Assumes fiduciary responsibility on all donations made to SIF programs and handles all required financial and administrative duties, tax filings and audits.
- SIF is covered with general liability insurance.
- Names of individual donors are not publicly disclosed.
- SIF may receive special event fundraising donations and pay expenses to manage the event/program.
- SIF may provide clients with in-depth knowledge of nonprofits, strategic grant-making.
The Social Impact Fund primarily provides a Pre-Approved Grant Relationship
Fiscal Sponsorship (or a “Model C” fiscal sponsorship).
For a more detailed description, please visit www.fiscalsponsors.org.